Programme de Stage /ECGIP – Engineering
The GE SSA Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12 month intense internship program for graduates looking to start their careers in a fast moving environment with room for growth while learning a vast range of skills. The ECGIP Engineering Intern will provide quality support for the Sales Managers and in the data management and planning rhythm for sales opportunities.
- Participate in day to day interaction required with the local players in the utility sector in Senegal in a technical capacity, in clarifying some of the GE asks to Customer and vice versa.
- Interact with fuel suppliers during the process of qualifying the type of fuel to be selected for the various projects
- Assist the Sales Manager in technical meetings with technical stakeholders (like customer engineering, utilities …) and provide reporting
- Preferably, 1 to 2 years of experience in sales environment and power sector
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Bilingual English & French
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Willingness and openness to learn and expand skill set.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.gecareers.com.