Prince Claus Fund CFPs: 2019 Network Partnership Grant Programme
Deadline: 13 February 2019
The Prince Claus Fund is currently seeking proposals from cultural organisations for its 2019 Network Partnership Grant programme.
With the Network Partnership Grant, the Fund aims to create a sustainable international network of strong and relevant cultural/arts organisations that enables structural stability for the organisations themselves.
This year the Fund is inviting cultural organisations that are based and working on the Asian continent, and that have established track-records and networks, to propose a project plan they would like to carry out over the next 3 years. The Prince Claus Fund seeks to support ground-breaking, innovative cultural initiatives by outstanding cultural organisations that have a positive impact on their communities through the arts.
The Fund works together with successful applicants from the conceptualisation of the partnership activities to the implementation of its projects. It is a partnership which goes beyond financial support and thrives on the creative ideas and dialogue generated between the Fund and its Partners.
- Facilitate a global network that supports local activities of cultural organisations who work on freedom of expression; enabling regular exchange, cooperation and knowledge sharing with other like-minded organisations from other parts of the world;
- Strengthen the capabilities and structural sustainability of these cultural organisations through financial support and by connecting them to a wider network of the Fund in order to optimise their work, outreach and impact in their regions of operation and beyond;
- Enable new local cultural initiatives that generate participation, talent development and empower local communities to express themselves.
The Network Partnership Grant is a total funding of 50,000 EUR, to be distributed over 3 years.
The Network Partnership Grant has two main components:
- The development of a three-year Network Partnership Plan of Activities and
- Participation in the Prince Claus Fund Network Partnership Annual Meetings.
- Eligible candidates are cultural/arts organisations that are working in the field of arts and culture and development, the eligible countries (mentioned below)
- Applying organisations must have experience functioning for at least 5 years.
- Applications from public institutions will not be accepted.
- Former Network Partnership grantees of the Prince Claus Fund may not reapply.
Note: Because of gender inequality in the arts and culture field, they welcome and prioritise applications by organisations whose work addresses gender issues and whose work empowers women through the arts. Also, they welcome and prioritise applications by organisations whose work addresses and/or is related to LGBTQI issues and empowerment through the arts.
How to Apply
Concept notes must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Nepal, Yemen, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Azerbaijan, China, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan.
For more information, please visit https://princeclausfund.org/open-call-prince-claus-fund-network-partnership-programme#