|PMI recruits 01 Portfolio & Content Manager|
|Description de l’offre|
MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible.
We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
JOIN US! We are looking for a Portfolio & Content Manager.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Considering the PAE large cluster, conduct brand prioritization based on country roles, prepare initiative pipelines, set communication framework and objectives.
• Develop short-term and long-term portfolio activation strategies (brand and occasional promotion campaigns) and deployment plans taking into account consumer insights, market dynamics, and competitive environment, in line with portfolio strategies.
• Close monitoring for competition brand portfolio (device, consumables & accessories) and decide on strategic counter plans/actions.
• Close follow up for portfolio performance for sustainable volume, share and user growth
New Generation Products
• Identify key issues and opportunities to determine short-term and long-term portfolio for smoke free products
Specific responsibilities include
• Liaise with Research and S&PD teams to monitor consumer trends, analyze market dynamics, and competitive environment to maximize market understanding to generate actionable insights and project market evolution.
• Continuously look for other market learnings on portfolio and brand strategies and activations to get best practices.
• Prioritize the need across PAE markets in respect with the agreed market segmentation (Must-Grow, Growth Potential and Growth Prospects) and optimize resources spending accordingly.
• Deriving from consumer insights and market evolution, identify portfolio strengths and gaps comparing with competition, define the key opportunities & issues.
• Develop a portfolio strategy (based on RRP portfolio platforms) that is in line with global and regional RRP strategy to ensure sustainable and long-term growth.
• Define the roles of RRP portfolio brands (Devices IQOS, LiL, IQOS ILUMA / Consumables HEETS, Fiit, TEREA), prioritize their key roles to deliver on our portfolio strategy/objectives. For the de-prioritized brands, actively seek for optimization opportunities.
• Liaise with Region Creative Hub (Digital Hub) and lead market agencies (Hogart) to translate brand & communication concepts and frameworks into the most relevant deployment platforms for the identified target audience. (i.e. New Brand World Campaign, Educated Awareness Campaigns, Occasional Promotion Campaigns, New Product Launchs)
• Lead the transformation of the brand and communication frameworks & concepts into initiative based deployment strategy to maximize the impact of activation initiatives to meet/exceed project objectives.
• Create, develop, and produce relevant toolboxes in line with regional teams and internal approval teams (Legal & CA)
• Identify most appropriate channels (i.e. digital & indirect resellers) per initiative
• Liaise and align with RRP Channel and Program teams for channel based deployment plan
• Ensure alignment with initiative objectives and define KPIs per initiative for all brand and communication frameworks
• Lead all alignment, approval, and coordination processes for all activation initiatives, namely sales alignment, regional alignment, portfolio development team alignment and BMR approval for timely IMS. (by using all internal and external decision-making gates i.e. PBO, BMR, RPC, CPC)
‘- Create and develop device, accessories brand and consumables related RRP content and communication toolbox locally or generated from global toolboxes in line with market dynamics and needs. (alignment with regional commercial team, local Legal / CA teams, management teams)
‘- Prepare RRP device, consumables & accessories initiative pipeline, lead the related project by defining and following up KPIs
• Lead SOP process for the whole portfolio to minimize LOGD and lead times (alignment with both regional commercial and internal management teams)
• Be the gate keeper for device, consumables, and accessories pricing strategy of RRP business ensuring alignment with both global and local growth strategy.
• Create occasional price promotions campaigns in line with market needs and objectives in order to contribute the yearly OB target.
• Lead synchronization of mass & targeted promotions for maintaining price integrity and brand equity.
• Build, track and ensure Agency fees budget spending are in line with latest OB / RF.
• Participate in defining brands activation budget with the market while bearing ROI mindset.
Requirements & Competencies
• Master’s degree in Marketing/Sales
• FMCG Marketing 10+years’ experience
• Sales acumen
• Digital exposure / experience is a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade.
And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling.
That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history.
And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
How does this sound ?
If you are interested, go ahead and apply!
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see .
Postuler en ligne