|PMI recruits 01 Customer Service Executive|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||07 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Customer Service Executive
Do you have strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills, are you customer oriented and do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
If so, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive who will provide support to sales team wholesalers, ensure PMI products availability at wholesale levels, process orders and ensure deliveries.
• Take orders directly from customers and process them.
• Create sales orders and invoice
• Follow up the orders deliveries with LSP to ensure on time products reception
• Provide monthly sales orders plans for all wholesaler to ensure IMS forecast accuracy
• Input sales allowance
• Ensure targets and Trade programs communication to wholesalers
• Manage customer’s claims and complaints
• Report on all relevant information related to the wholesaler or completion
LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER
• Coordinate logistics for qualitative deliveries (One time in full)
• Manage sales exceptions deliveries and gather necessary approvals
• Monitor customer payment and educate them to respect payment term
• Follow up customer Bank Guarantee and manage the renewal on time
• Provide requested document for credit release and monitor requests with SCE team
• Raise the flag as when customer payment are abnormally delayed and propose actions
• Ensure a close respect of PMI guidelines and practices
• Perform the necessary records in line with Company guidelines
• ensure that PM is perceived as a responsible and preferred business
LIAISON WITH OTHER FUNCTION AND DEPARTMENTS
• Develop a formalized working and team relationship with PM colleagues
• Maintain a close cooperation with the other departments
• Hold a high school diploma (Minimum Bac+2) in business and communication
• 1 to 2 years in a Sales or customer service position
• Fluent in Local dialect
• Proficient in English is a plus
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Pack office basics (Word and Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Challenging and very rewarding role with a significant amount of ownership in a dynamic international environment,
• Collaboration with a team of great professionals with limitless possibilities of sharing knowledge with the best experts in their field,
• Participation and leadership of a significant number of strategic projects that make an impact on the whole organization
• Excellent career development opportunities
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade.
And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling.
That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see …
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!
Type of Job
Permanent or regular
Number of Openings
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|