Plus1 Program: Supporting Not-For-Profit Arts and Cultural Organisations in Australia
Deadline: 15 August 2018
Applications are open for Plus1 program to support not-for-profit arts and cultural organisations to develop and run more effective fundraising campaigns, boost their fundraising skills and secure new backers.
Plus1 is divided into two streams.
- Stream A: for applicants with an annual turnover in the previous financial year of up to $500,000. Stream A applicants are eligible to request up to $25,000 in matched funding.
- Stream B: for applicants with an annual turnover in the previous financial year from $500,000 up to and including $5 million. Stream B applicants are eligible to request up to $50,000 in matched funding.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they:
- are a legally constituted entity (with an ABN)
- are registered as a not-for-profit organisation, as defined by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- have an annual turnover of less than $5 million in the previous financial year
- are based in Australia, and are carrying out the majority of their arts activity or practice within Australia
- are operating with the primary purpose of providing arts and cultural opportunities for Australian artists and audiences.
- Plus1 will not accept applications from:
- recipients of Plus1 2017/18 funding
- schools or tertiary training institutions
- organisations with an annual turnover of $5 million or more
- entities whose primary purpose is to support the fundraising activities of another organisation that would otherwise not meet the Plus1 eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Plus1.