Plan International recrute 01 Global Media Manager
- Team: SR&E
- Salary: Salary & applicable benefits will be set according to your location. If based in the UK the salary would be circa £45,000 PA
- Location: The location of this role is preferably UK or where Plan International has an office* that can employ and you have the pre-existing right to work and live. Hybrid working will apply
- Closing: 5:00pm, 8th Mar 2023 GMT
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Active in over 85 countries, we work together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, striving for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
As the Global Media Manager (Campaigns and Policy) you will be responsible for co-ordinating global media engagement and positioning Plan International as a leading humanitarian and girls’ rights organisation. In this role you will lead the development and delivery of expert media strategies, providing strategic direction to the organisation’s communications and influencing, including international deployment when required. As well as dealing directly with media, the Global Media Manager creates compelling content and messaging for use by Plan International’s network of communicators, which will require being able to work collaboratively with colleagues across multiple offices, backgrounds and functions.
- Substantial experience working in journalism, media relations or PR at an international level
- Proven experience of managing media for a campaign or advocacy initiative with demonstrable impact
- Track record of developing and delivering high-impact media strategies, shifting narratives and opinions and driving tangible change
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English, with ability to quickly turn technical information into compelling copy
- Ability to lead and project manage teams across different offices and functions, including coaching colleagues to improve editorial content
- Ability to work quickly under pressure, including in insecure and sometimes distressing contexts, while motivating and supporting colleagues to do the same
- Ability to persuade, lobby and influence peers and colleagues and form productive relationships and contacts
- Demonstrable experience in safeguarding an organisation’s reputation, including crisis communications
- Ability to tailor communications to different audiences and channels, including media, social media and digital
- Strong understanding of humanitarian and development issues and rights-based work
- Experience of working with people at all levels in a multi- cultural / global environment
- Work on own initiative with strong organisational skills, to manage a wide and varied workload
- Work enthusiastically as part of a team and form effective and constructive working relationships across the whole organisation and wider network within sector
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : app.beapplied.com.
Laisser un Commentaire