Philip Morris recrute 01 Stagiaire Comptable / Accounting Trainee
Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal is seeking an Accounting Intern who will join the Finance department.
As an Accounting Intern, you will team up with the Financial Services Manager and support with:
- Invoices codification and follow up for in time payment;
- Reconciliation on regular basis of Suppliers statements to Companies books and follow up any deviation;
- Maintain and foster relationship with Suppliers;
- Communicate with different stakeholders involved in the invoices processing and payment process;
- Prepare any report and analysis to provide insight for decision making purpose;
- Providing documents, analysis and explanation to Internal and External auditors in connection of invoices processing matters;
- Provide support for financial statements preparation;
- Support the business functions on had hoc requests.
Skills & competences
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and SAP
- Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity and confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness;
- Thrive for improvements and constant development;
- Good command of English
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.pmi.com.