|Philip Morris recruits 01 Territory Executive|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||10 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
• Dakar, Senegal
• Management – Gestion de Projet
Philip Morris hiring Territory Executive.
PM Senegal is seeking talented people to join our team in the Sales Department across Senegal. As a Territory Executive you will be responsible for ensuring availability, visibility, product notoriety and optimal coverage in your area in accordance to merchandising principles and practices to achieve the pre-defined objectives.
• Know and understand your territory, the customers (retailers & wholesalers) and the Legal Age Smokers.
• Develop a constructive relationship with Point of Sales (POS) owners.
• Execute sales cycles & ensure optimal coverage in line with territory objectives.
• Identify & propose new opportunities to grow the business
• Ensure product quality at POS (retailers & semi-wholesalers) by educating POS owners to respect FIFO process and storage conditions.
• Provide retailers & semi-wholesalers in your territory with enough stock to ensure product availability.
• Ensure good share of space for the products in line with their respective market shares
• Reduce Out Of Stock level in the assigned territory
• Ensure PPOSM placement, maintenance & visibility in line with the plan validated by the Territory Supervisor and /or the Field Manager
• Engage with POS owners to ensure successful implementation of trade activation initiatives.
• Collect required information at retail level.
• Execute digital programs at POS level
• Enroll and engage POS digitally (Digital Trade Engagement – DTE)
• Ensure a good transition to online ordering (E-order)
• University degree
• Extracurricular experience (activities in youth organizations, internships or part-time jobs) for recent graduates
• Experience in FMCG for sales professionals
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office tools
• Valid driving license
• Working knowledge of English
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :