Philip Morris recruits 01 Process Lead
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Process Lead to join our Operations team in Senegal.
Purpose of job
- Execute and lead the processes for eliminating losses by effective problem solving and process control to support in delivering business result of the assigned CC line and fully applying the Integrated Operating System (IOS) and PMI standards and policies.
- Act as the owner of Center Line, Rapid Change Over, Change Management Daily Management System (DMS)s and as the owner of the integrity of the Line Event Data System (LEDS), Reliability Engineering Tools S-Shape & Weibull and Loss Tree. Act as the process expert in problem solving and on floor troubleshooting. Build the capability of Line Structure and Line Teams the DMSs & Tools and role model in following Run to Target routines.
- Control all activities related to electric, electronics, equipment process control and connectivity to ensure that maintenance, modifications, and improvements of the equipment in a scope of responsibility are implemented at the best cost and specified quality, through the data analysis and tool maintenance, thus ensuring the compliance with PMI standards and managing the overall performance towards customer satisfaction.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Master degree
- + 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing
- Previous experience or exposure to people coordination/management activities would be an asset
- English language is an asset, local language is a must
- Customer focus which should clearly underline collaboration with other & communication Skills
- Action oriented with a good level of problem solving
- Motivating others and leading by example