Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal recruits 01 Continuous Improvement Trainee who will join the OPEN+ Team
As Continuous Improvement Trainee, you will team up with the Manager OPEN+ to :
- Promote and apply PMI EHSS roles and take necessary actions for improvement (Avoid incidents, reduce negative environmental impact, enhance safety culture).
- Contribute to the application and deployment of OPEN+ within the factory with the support of OPEN+ Manager.
- Support the affiliate to establish and sustain an integrated operating system (IOS). Assess the organization and processes to develop efficient and effective OPEN+ plans in the affiliate.
- Monitor and regularly communicate the impact of open+ deployment on capacity building progress and performances.
- Work closely with the OPEN+ communication representative to develop and implement a communication strategy within the factory. Improvement visual management across the site.
- Work closely with Focused Improvement pillar to implement 5S within the site
- Ensure sustainable knowledge sharing on continuous improvement tools and methods, standard work processes, daily management systems and pillars according to the global standards. Coordinate training activities in the affiliate related to OPEN+ deployment.
- Create value by systematically adopting and improving PMI/region/affiliate best practices (standardized).
Skills & Competences
- Engineer/Master’s degree with knowledge on continuous improvement/Lean Manufacturing
- Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken)
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated leadership, result orientation, accountability, self-motivation
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal collaboration skills
- Demonstrated Presentation and Time management skills
- Experienced in Problem Solving in the production area
- Effective priority setting skills
What we offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.