Philip Morris International recrute 01 Stagiaire Système d’Information COmmercial
Philip Morris International hiring Commercial Information System Trainee.
If you are a fast learner, result-oriented and good at dealing with tight deadlines then you are the one! We want you for our internship in Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal based in Dakar.
As an intern in our department, you will team up with the Commercial Planning & Trade Strategy team, within the Sales Department to:
Commercial Systems and Information Design & Development
- Give support for the configuration of commercial data collection tools.
- Give support to enhance Commercial Systems functionality by accumulating current and future requirements and by performing all necessary tests prior to release to the end users.
- Support for the Development and implementation of new projects to improve Commercial information quality and facilitate the daily activities of all internal customers.
Commercial Information Analysis
- Support for the monitoring of all Key Sales Performance indicators (short/medium term)
- Support for the development of Excel and Power BI Dashboard
- Support for the development of Data analysis Tools
System Training & Documentation
- Work with IS to organize and carry out system training with COD for all salespeople in order to develop user skill and knowledge to operate sales systems and reporting tools.
- Work with COD to conduct training sessions to ensure all salesperson is fully aware and understand sales information and KSI and the links to their respective day-to-day operation.
- Work with COD to organize and develop training materials for the aforementioned trainings.
- Produce all relevant policy and procedure documentation for end users in Sales Department. Ensure that all documentation is continuously updated.
- Provide relevant reports to all related users in a timely and accurate manner including ad hoc requirement.
- Improve the reporting formats and contents to ensure optimal efficiency, reliability of the reporting and to better reflect business needs.
- Monitor the performance of commercial information system tools and ensure they are operated at optimal standard.
On the other side, you will learn how the sales department contributes to the business and its success. You will engage with the Department and with all the employees to add value to the collective innovative thinking. You will actively participate in Sales events.
As part of the Sales team, we expect you to be a problem-solver with a high motivation to help the team achieve its objectives. Learning on the job is part of the experience and your ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technics is paramount to your success.
Skills and competences
- Bac + 3 minimum
- Good level in statistics
- Technical skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Power BI (Would be a plus)
- English fluency (Would be a plus)
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : www.pmi.com.