Philip Morris International recrute 01 Stagiaire Ingénieur Process
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering, and experiencing the new and unknown every single day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to build a remarkable career and work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
Then apply now! Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal is seeking a Process Engineer Trainee who will join the Technical Services Team.
- Ensure that the processes fulfil the requirements, through the development of instructions/procedures and provides adequate action plans, in case the controlled parameters are not within the limits
- Analyze, propose actions for key performance indicators related problems in order to maintain process at the optimum level.
- Provide guidance to production and maintenance in order to improve their working practices and procedures.
- Act as Key system user for production related to Information System and develop instruction for utilizing the information systems in production, train employees and ensures that they have the necessary knowledge for using the functions of these systems.
- Create and develop supporting documentation to simplify the transfer knowledge and facilitate production data management.
- Provide support to the production team and ensure that the documentation used during the production is managed according to the QMS.
- Create / review documents that cover production processes under his responsibility (i.e. process flow diagram, process risk assessment, process control points,..) and provide training
- Provide support during internal and/or external audits. Ensure the follow up of actions identified in his area of intervention.
- Support/Investigate in a timely manner non-conformities and trends. Liaise with concerned parties to find out the root cause and take relevant preventives/correctives actions. Ensure a proper follow up and reporting of open actions.
- Maintain controllable cost through Loss Elimination Project and propose action in order to decrease losses in the process.
- Support innovation projects and the development of concepts for product and process enhancements, technical alternatives by identifying, proposing and leading improvement opportunities in order to focus on security, quality, excellence and productivity goals of a manufacturing center, in adherence with OPEN+ related DMS methodology
- Analyze trends in terms of relation between batch control parameters and machine performance to evaluate improvement opportunities.
- Summarize data/report in order to transfer the knowledge to peers.
- Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety.
- Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Skills & Competencies
- Engineering degree in Electronic/Mechanic/Chemical field.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with challenges and opportunities with speed and decisiveness.
- Thrive for improvements and constant development.
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong communication skills.