|Philip Morris International recruits 01 Customer Experience Trainee|
|Description de l’offre|
Customer Experience Trainee
Nom de l’entreprise : Philip Morris International
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
EVERYBODY WINS WITH AN INTERNSHIP!
We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering, and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
We are looking for a
Customer Service Experience Trainee
• Currently studying for his/her Bachelor or equivalent in Marketing, Digital marketing,
Communication, or related field
• Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Pro-activity and drive for excellence coupled with curiosity and creativity
• Ability to report to different stakeholders with various expectations
• Digital savvy and Knowledgeable in social media channels
• Some early experience in other FMCG is a plus
• Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
• Fluent in spoken Wolof
If you are also a fast learner, result-oriented, good at dealing with tight deadlines and with a liking for reading and writing, then you are the one! We want you for our internship in Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal based in Dakar.
We are looking for
• Content development Experience
• Creative ideation
• Timeline and project management experience
• Writing experience
As an intern in our department, you will team up with the Manager Customer Experience, within the Marketing Department
• To make our trade partners love and advocate our brands
• To Execute and follow up customer experience projects related to our trade partners via a
dedicated digital channel
• Brief digital agencies to create relevant content and maintain the digital trade engagement
existing platforms (UX/UI)
• Create media plans monthly and follow up execution with key internal stakeholders
• Create presentation decks as needed to measure results on the impact of digital initiatives
• Create internal communications campaigns and documents when needed on a project basis
• Attend virtual calls & meetings about digital engagement and B2B customer experience on a
On the other side, you will learn how the marketing department contributes to the business by being the guardian of brand image and equity, building strategies to make sure markets reach their targets. You will engage with the Department to add value to the collective innovative thinking.
You will have an exposure to marketing activities besides digital engagement.
As part of the marketing team, we expect you to be a problem solver with a high motivation to help the team achieve its objectives. Learning on the job is part of the experience and your ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technics is paramount to your success as being a key contributor in our team.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment, and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see
www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
• Biens de consommation
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :