Philip Morris International recruits 01 Communication Specialist Trainee
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every single day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal is seeking a Communication Specialist Intern who will join the Operations Team.
As a Communication Specialist Intern, you will team up with Open+ Manager to :
- Participate in the development, decision-making and deployment of the overall Operations communication plan based on the strategy and objectives.
- Share and create engagement throughout all organization departments and levels, following the communications guidelines by utilizing the supporting tools.
- Liaise with Global Ops communication identify/improve/standardize appropriate communication tools, channels (Intranet, Newsletters, Townhall events, etc.) and themes and propose communication plans for the for the factory; Continuously identify and share with other Factory communication peers.
- Ensure effective communication, implementation & follow-up of all regional & local key messages ( Ops Survey participation, PMI values, Business Updates, etc.) in order to ensure employee engagement and understanding of all Objectives and Strategies.
- Coordinate with the support of Ops finance the preparation of Monthly, Quartely communication activities from the Operations Director.
- Coordinate and monitor a successful implementation of the Operations communication plan by ensuring regular review of specific communications with the Manager OPEN+ and the Factory Management Team
- Coordinate the planning and successful organization of local events (Christmas party, etc.), local team-building events (Summer picnic, etc.) and major OPEN+ activities/workshops (CBN,SDDS etc.). Coordinate visits of PMI Senior Management and Support in the planning of factory visits from Market representatives (other legal entities and non-PMI) in close cooperation with External Affairs .
- Manage external companies supporting the local communication plan and/or events based a pre-approved budget.
- Coordinate & Execute the overall Recognition and Reward local program related to OPEN+(ABCD Awards, Thank you card,) in order to sustain and improve the local strategic objectives
- Adhere to all company’s Environmental, Health & Safety policies, procedures and instructions. Actively support OPEN+ deployment team to coordinate all related communication around OPEN+ with the factory. Coordinate Phase Assessment communication and timely update organization on OPEN progress and any others development from Global open team
Skills & competences
- College/University degree in Communications or equivalent
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity and confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness;
- Thrive for improvements and constant development;
- Good command of English
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.pmi.com.