|Performance Ctgs Segment recruits 01 Sales Manager M/F Architectural & Distribution|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||05 Novembre 2020|
Description de l’offre
Sales Manager M/F Architectural & Distribution
Requisition ID : JOBREQ1800033610
Primary Location : SN-Dakar-Dakar-SEN – LSA Siège Plant
Organization : Performance Ctgs Segment
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Oct 5, 2020, 9:40:08 AM
As a Sales Manager M/F, based in Dakar and under the General Director responsibility, you will play a key role in driving your team and developing the business according to the Group policy and in accordance to the objectives, you will be assigned.
• Leading a team of 7 sales representatives with various profiles and seniorities,). Paying attention to each individual in your team while federating and promoting team spirit, you know how to be federator, diplomat but also more directive when necessary to achieve and go beyond the objectives.
• Taking part in the marketing policy within your scope: proposing strategic product/ range orientations and managing communication.
• Developing the Business through your technical prescriptions actions with architects, decision makers and your ability to directly be in charge of a few strategic international customers.
• Technical support on site in support of sales representatives
• Managing and monitoring technical documents and color charts
• A diploma in technical fields, direct sales or management is an advantage
• You have a minimum-of 5 years’ experience as a Manager and a solid and successful experience in sales (technical assistance, purchasing, marketing…), ideally acquired in Business to Business or on the painting/ decorative/ raw material market. Knowledge of the Senegalese market and its culture remains an important asset.
• Recognized for excellent interpersonal skills, your sales and leadership assets will be essential to be successful in this role!
• We wait from you enthusiasm and engagement, serving your team, in favor of customer satisfaction, of business.
• You are familiar with IT and figures
• Speaking French fluently is required
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :