Perenti recruits 01 Systems Administrator
Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.t
Systems Administrator – ICT
African Mining Services (AMS) is one of the largest Contract Mining Companies in Africa with established support networks in Africa, Australia and Europe. AMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perenti. African Mining Services is currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to become a part of our Senegal operations. Reporting to the Technical Operations manager (Africa), this position will Provide a customer focused infrastructure support service to the organisation across the globe. Administers and designs infrastructure and cloud assets within the environment, provides support to existing ICT support teams including the service desk.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
Infrastructure and Cloud
- Assists in the administration, configuration and management of ICT infrastructure hardware and software and cloud software
- Ensures compliance with company network, infrastructure and security standards and company ICT related policies
- Ensures all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly infrastructure support tasks are being followed
- Assists junior staff members with complex incidents or requests
- Works on projects in accordance with the PMO guidelines and processes
- Drives infrastructure and cloud enhancements to ensure support activities are efficient and technology used is relevant
- Contributes to the development and enhancement of an IT service catalogue
- Coordinates support activities conducted by external providers
- Contributes to and where required establishes and implements ICT data recovery plans to ensure business data recovery management and compliance
- Embraces a culture of excellence in customer service
- Builds and maintains relationships with team members and other stakeholders
- Seeks and obtains feedback from stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and that service provision meets expectations
- Considerable knowledge and experience in provisioning ICT support including but not limited to end user computing devices, infrastructure, cloud, applications and software across a large environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of people at all levels using verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Preferably Possession of, or progress towards relevant industry specific qualifications for vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, network technologies such as next-gen firewall (Palo Alto preferred), Cisco IOS routing and switching, including BGP, IPSec VPNs and cloud technologies preferably Azure and AWS.
- Experience in the mining industry highly regarded
- Experience in Africa highly regarded
- French speaking is well regarded but not necessary
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 12 months contract based in Dakar, Senegal
- Ability for internal growth throughout a company that currently operates in 5 countries within West Africa
- Ability to expand your career in an expatriate position
- Accommodation, messing, travel and insurance
- Tour consisting of 7 weeks in country followed by 3 weeks R&R
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.perentigroup.com.