People’s Postcode Trust supporting Charities for their Good Causes in the UK
Deadline: 14 August 2019
People’s Postcode Trust provides funding for projects in Great Britain addressing Human Rights, Discrimination and Poverty prevention.
What type of organisation?
- Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
- Constituted voluntary or community group
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Local club or other constituted community group.
Applicants’ organisation must be a registered charity if they wish to apply for over £2,000.
Organisations they do not fund
- Organisations that are not based in or do not bring a benefit to Scotland, England or Wales
- Statutory bodies that the state has an obligation to fund (inc. schools/PTAs, councils and local authorities)
- Colleges or Universities
- Groups with exclusive membership policies.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.postcodetrust.org.uk/apply-for-a-grant/