PEG Africa recruits 01 Junior Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Junior Data Analyst to help drive informed business decisions through data.
Are you excited working for a startup that is a social enterprise creating Impact on local communities? You’ll have an opportunity to be part of a small and rapidly growing team. In this unique role you’ll engage with senior stakeholders from day one, have the opportunity to define a culture and receive a serious investment in your professional development.
What characteristics are we looking for in our Junior Data Analyst?
- You build reports, narratives and funnels using data that you collect and analyze.
- You understand, create, maintain and own relevant business KPIs.
- You find and filter relevant information from our data warehouse
- You help focusing from complex inputs to simple outputs.
- You have a good business understanding and can visualize the relevant analysis requirements
- You raise questions and prepare your answers using statistical methods
- You are an advocate of using data to make better decisions
- You are a self-starter but you also like to work closely with engineers, UI / UX, designers and product people
- You act as a sparring partner to our Business Leaders regarding the use of data in order to make informed business decisions.
What do we expect?
- University degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or similar
- 0-2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis preferably for a Fintech company
- Strong analytical skills and mindset regarding funnels, cohorts, marketing and business KPIs
- Decent know-how in creating SQL queries
- Practical handling of at least one programming language, preferably Python
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Experience with BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau is a plus
- Structured and solution-oriented working style to drive projects efficiently
- English proficiency is a plus
- You feel comfortable in a fast, dynamic and constantly changing environment – you improve processes and you make things happen at the same time.
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting,
- Performing routine and ad-hoc analysis of business information, aimed to help in decision making, support market opportunities, and identify trends and patterns
- Collaborating with business partners as required to deliver reports
- Timely and effective communication with stakeholders
- Participating in development/developing new data-related products/services;
- Helping employees to learn new analytics skills;
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org