PEG Africa recruits 01 Business Controller Intern
- Put in place and set up policies, procedures and processes
- Prioritize the policy, procedure and process project with the leaders/senior management team
- Coordinate writing with leader/senior manager
- Follow-up the locking/closing process of policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure written procedures are based and in line with the S.O.P (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Standardize and improve the business controlling process. Create dictionaries, manuals and FAQs to ease the role’s performance cross-functionally.
Communication and training
- Translate policies, procedures and processes EN/FR
- Map procedures with diagram and chart flow
- Communicate locked procedures to the stakeholders
- Train the stakeholders on procedure application
Data Quality Analysis
- Ensure data recorded on the system are consistent
- Run coherence and accuracy analysis between manual (tracker) and automated tool (system)
- Analyze survey recorded data (CSAT, NPS, CES, etc.)
Controls, audit, compliance reporting
- Define controls and methodology
- Produce and run a cycle audit reporting
- Produce and run a cycle compliance reporting
- Run an investigation/audit on the Top management demand
- Collaborate with the business to build trusting tool (system, tracker, forms, ticketing system, etc) in order to execute and follow procedure and policy
- Establish and improve upon existing management controlling and reporting practices
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment – you improve processes and get things done at the same time
- A bias for action and history of moving work forward independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable working, communicating and influencing a variety of stakeholders (e.g. Senior leadership, Operations directors, field agents, tech. Teams etc.).
- Excellent excel and data skills. Comfortable and desire to work with financial metrics.
- Experienced in mapping processes, project progress tracking and being able to visualize this well.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Suite Applications (Google Doc, Spreadsheet, Google Side, Google Sites, etc.)
- Desire to work across the business and in the future aspiring for a senior leadership role.
- English (essential), French (essential).
- Bachelor or Master degree in international business, audit and business controlling, finances, economics, engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-12 months of experience in Business Analysis, Internal Audit, Business Controlling
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter pegafrica.bamboohr.com.