Peace Corps recruits 01 Language and Cross-cultural Facilitator (LCF)
|Localisation||Thies / Sénégal|
|Expiration||14 Fevrier 2020|
|Description de l’offre
POSITIONS ANNOUNCEMENT Language and Cross-cultural Facilitator (LCF).
BASK FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
The position is based at the Peace Corps Thies Training. Center (TFC) with frequent travel to a community in the Thies region during pre-service training (PST).
As needed, the LCF provides training in languages other than French (e.g.: Wolof, Pulsar, Serere, ‘and other local languages) to Peace Corps Trainees.
S/he participates as a team member with the training staff and technical trainers in the design of an integrated training program.
S/he also provides assistance with other training sessions, as necessary.
The position announcement is also posted on atoojob.com.
1. Letter of interest/motivation, in English, addressing your experience and suitability for the position;
2. A current resume (CV) in English +3 professional references;
3. Any other documentation (e.g. certified copy of educational certificates, degrees earned, driving license) that addresses the qualification requirements of desired position;
4. Certified copy of identity card or certificate of nationality; and
5. Fully completed form DS 174 (DS174)
6. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be entertained, nor applications not submitted in English.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.