|PATH recrute 01 Senior Program Assistant|
|Description de l’offre|
Senior Program Assistant – Senegal
PATH Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
• Temps plein · Confirmé
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
About TIMCI: Tools for Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (TIMCI) is a global effort led by PATH to accelerate availability, adoption and scale-up of tools to identify severe illness and decrease mortality in children under five years of age. PATH and its primary partner, the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), will implement a four-year project funded by Unitaid. TIMCI has two major goals that both seek to improve detection of severe disease in children under five: 1) to improve healthcare workers’ ability to diagnose severe disease by equipping them with pulse oximeters (POX) and electronic decision support tools; and 2) to accelerate the development and market entry of non-invasive devices that augment the features of a standard POX with one or more additional vital sign measurements. This high profile and potentially high impact project began in July 2019 and will take place in five countries: Kenya, Myanmar, Senegal, Tanzania, and the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
PATH is looking for a Senior Program Assistant to support TIMCI project in Senegal.
• Provide general administrative support to maintain coordinated and organized team logistics. This may include working closely with the TIMCI program team and the project administrator to initiate the procurement process for project activities, the maintenance of a shared team calendar for TIMCI staff in the target countries for both projects
• Provide meeting planning and logistics activities: may include scheduling internal and external meetings, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database on project contracts and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution and filing.
• Assist TIMCI with travel planning arrangements and post-travel reimbursements, including cheque requests, meal conference forms, etc.
• Coordinate procurement of both services and supplies and working closely with the procurement and operations team to manage vendors and suppliers.
• In consultation with relevant staff, plan and coordinate the production and distribution of monthly activity reports and other communications materials as requested. Additional responsibilities will include liaising with Seattle based TIMCI staff and relevant country staff on PATH branding standards and coordinating review processes for publications developed by the TIMCI team.
• Work with the Project Administrators (PADMs) to provide support with financial engagements for TIMCI.
• Provide support to special events, workshops and conferences as may be needed, both to support the Senegal program as well as for TIMCI events.
• Maintain the electronic and paper filing systems to ensure information is readily and easily accessible. This will include regular updates of assigned email distribution lists.
• Coordinate with full TIMCI Department staff to ensure smooth coordination of administrative tasks between the Seattle and other country offices as assigned.
• Liaise with other country teams to identify other areas where additional administrative support may be required.
• A minimum of three years of directly related administrative and program support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Basic research skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse background.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Adaptable to changing priorities.
• Effective time management.
• Experience working under deadlines.
• Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
• Fluency in English, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated prior experience supporting large meetings and managing multi-country travel planning as well as working with multiple vendors is an added advantage
Must have legal authorization to work in Senegal.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
• PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
• PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
• All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online for this job :