PATH recruits 01 Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
PATH is looking to hire a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer to join the Fleming Fund team in Senegal. The M&E Officer will provide technical assistance for the planned M&E activities of the intervention and manage data collection for the project’s M&E framework to monitor overall project performance against established goals, objectives, and milestones and to ensure compliance with partner organization protocols and PATH’s organizational policies. The M&E officer will report to the Team Lead, with additional technical guidance and support from PATH headquarters, and will work closely with the Global Health Security Agenda technical team. This position will be based in Dakar.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Fleming Fund Country Grant in Senegal aims to strengthen surveillance systems for AMR and AMU in the areas of human health, animal health and, to some extent, in the areas of food control and the environment.
- Develop and maintain critical relationships with in-country stakeholders. The M&E Officer will have to work closely with project staff and partners.
- Provide overall technical guidance on the implementation of the project data collection and monitoring and evaluation system.
- Develop and maintain a performance monitoring plan covering all activities to collect, compile, analyze and present data for reporting of program progress and impact.
- Develop and consolidate project reports and lead responses to funding agency for regular and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Manage key internal and external activities determining project success, such as tracking deliverables, coordinating efforts, and identifying and managing critical risks
- Lead operationalization of the M&E plan by developing and managing an M&E system to serve as a repository of all project data.
- Maintain and update the M&E system on an ongoing basis to collect, analyze, visualize, and generate reports to meet donor and other stakeholder requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to strengthen and implementation of AMR National action plan.
- design and implement evaluations to set baselines
- Lead collection and analysis of project data to assess progress and areas of improvement.
- Support assessment activities and lead dissemination of findings to appropriate audiences.
- Master’s in demography, social sciences, epidemiology, statistics, public health, or related field.
- At least three years of experience in evaluation and program design, M&E of health and development programs, participatory assessment and monitoring, security and data processing and analysis.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure project outcomes and support project supervision.
- Experience and proficiency in writing reports for monitoring and reporting on project outcomes and impacts.
- Demonstrated understanding of and familiarity with a range of applied research and monitoring and evaluation approaches including health information and data management systems.
- Ability to oversee data collection at various levels to ensure accuracy and clarity of data interpretations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Knowledge of AMR surveillance including solid knowledge of key indicators related to institutional capacity building in data quality and use preferred.
- Ability to facilitate results-oriented discussions with stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Competency in MS Office Suite and at least one statistical package such as Stata or SPSS.
- Ability to interact skillfully and diplomatically with funding agency
- Knowledge on surveillance system and data protection guidelines.
- Fluency in French and English required; local language proficiency preferred.
Must have legal authorization to work in Senegal
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter path.silkroad.com.