Paid Internships: Junior Project Manager of International Conferences
Emcnet is looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the registrations and back office of high level international conferences/projects in 2016 that will take place in Belgium, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
Emcnet is specialised in organising high-level events – some in association with the EU Presidencies for clients who influence EU policy. These conferences are attended by Ministers, Governors, Commissioners, MEPs and senior decision makers from the private sector (Chairman, CEOs etc.). Each event gathers up to 1000 participants.
Interns will have the following responsibilities:
- Administrative function;
- Registration of delegates and all duties linked to this task;
- Answering all queries regarding venues, gala dinners, hotels, transfers, flights etc.;
- Preparing lists of participants and badges including quality control;
- Updating the database, clean-up of old and new contacts etc.;
- Participate in the promotion campaigns of the conferences;
- Participate in the organisation of the events;
- Travel to the conferences for onsite delivery is required.
Paid internship with an opportunity for the right candidate to acquire project management skills and be part of a small successful team.
- Applicant must be fluent in English (oral and written) – mother tongue level, with excellent French;
- Applicant must have some working experience (essential), with preferably 1 to 2 years in back office/administration/secretariat function;
- Applicant must have ability to work proficiently with Word and Excel.
Send a motivation letter with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are both are compulsory and must be in English.
For more information, visit Paid Internship at Emcnet.