PADI Foundation: Accepting Applications for 2019 Grant Program
Deadline: 6 January 2019
The PADI Foundation is accepting applications for its 2019 grants program in order to encourage and support research and education related to aquatic environments. The Foundation will fund and assist worthwhile projects that either:
- Enrich mankind’s understanding of aquatic environments and encourage sensitivity to and protection of ecosystems.
- Increase understanding of sport diving physics and physiology that will benefit the general diving public and add to the scientific understanding of man’s relationship and ability to survive in the underwater environment.
- Improve understanding of, and response to, hazards to humans and ecosystems related to climate change in coastal and ocean environments.
The PADI Foundation is an IRC Section 501 (c)(3) non-profit, tax exempt organization. It is a separate and distinct organization, corporately unrelated to PADI, Inc. and its affiliates, but funded through International PADI, Inc .
- Each year, the Foundation will consider proposals with budgets up to $20,000 although the average for proposals will be on the order $5,000 to $10,000.
- The Foundation will generally not fund overhead or other indirect expenses.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply via given website.
- The following is a list of new instructions on how to submit an application:
- For new Applicants: Please register on the Common Grant Application website or if applicants are already have an account go to the login.
- Option will be given to go to Continue to Dashboard or Continue to Application.
- For Questions about using the Common Grant Application site: Please contact the Common Grant Application directly.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/29Dan9i