Oxfam recruits 01 Cash & Food Security Coordinator for the Ukraine Refugee Response
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
We are looking for Cash & Food Security Coordinator for the Ukraine Refugee Response will require:
– Provide technical oversight and program management of the cash and EFSVL programs in Moldova/Romania/ Poland.
– Manage a team of cash trainers and other staff as required for the program.
– Collaborate with the Moldova/Romania/Poland protection coordinator to ensure effective program management and delivery of the cash and protection program.
– Represent Oxfam within the Moldova/Romania/ Poland in the CWG, the FS Cluster, and within any country-level RUCC (Regional Ukraine Cash Consortium) discussions.
– Support Oxfam’s partners to engage in CWG, FS Cluster, and other cash coordination discussions.
– Management commitments at the country level for any consortium RUCC collaborations, activities, and deliverables including the agenda on partnerships and CVA and referrals to the cash and protection program.
– Implement the CVA1 and Partnership approach for Oxfam and the RUCC members.
– In collaboration with the Roving Cash Lead in the PMU, integrate considerations related to social protection, share information, and work to the effective delivery of the response.
– In collaboration with the Roving Cash Lead in the PMU develop country-specific guidance and SOPs for the cash program, and lead the selection, contracting, and monitoring of FSPs.
What we are looking for
Our next Cash & Food Security Coordinator for the Ukraine Refugee Response will:
• Knowledge of and demonstrated commitment to Oxfam’s values, mission and work.
• Knowledge and understanding of global justice, social change, women’s rights and gender equality and commitment to delivering humanitarian work through feminist principles.
• Experience & knowledge of the international humanitarian sector and an understanding of development issues and humanitarian standards and guidelines including Sphere, Red Cross and Red Crescent Code of Conduct, Core Humanitarian Standards, IASC Gender in Humanitarian Action, GBV Guidelines, Oxfam GIE Minimum Standards.
• Graduate qualification in Finance, Humanitarian, Development, Economics, Sociology or any related field. The experience could substitute for a formal qualification, but not vice versa.
• Good knowledge of the humanitarian sector (including humanitarian principles, current policy and institutional thinking around CASH) with solid professional networks.
• Significant experience in designing, setting up, planning and carrying out Cash Programmes in a humanitarian and/or development context.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of EFSVL and market-based programming (MBP) in humanitarian contexts, including experience in carrying out market assessments for different sectors and multi-sectoral assessments.
• Knowledge and experience of the opportunity presented by electronic cash transfer options.
• Demonstrated capacities in delivering MBP capacity building trainings and providing technical support in different formats.
• Demonstrable experience in assessing capacity needs and opportunities, designing and delivering training and learning programmes and initiatives with a desire to improve knowledge and performance, and an understanding of relevant learning & development methodologies.
• Proven ability to develop effective relationships at a distance and deliver high-quality remote management, guidance and support.
• Experience in providing advisory support to both senior managers and programme staff, and well-developed ability to facilitate learning, knowledge management and innovative capacity development schemes.
• Enhanced collaboration and networking skills; representational, diplomatic and advocacy skills to enable the post holder to operate effectively within Oxfam and in external networks;
• Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work and communicate in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills and the ability to build good relations both internally and externally.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
Follow this link for more information and to submit your application: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/16973/description