• Type of Contract: CDI
• Location: Dakar, Senegal
• Published on December 20, 2018
• Management – Management
Job opportunities – Office Administrator, Senegal.
• Provide administrative and procurement support to the in-country team. Reports directly to Country Manager.
• Organize and plan for arrivals from multiple international locations; local travel & security in country. Organise meetings, carrying out business critical deliveries and errands.
• Assist the Management team during the up-manning for drilling and support in country personnel and operational logistics
• Department contact for all admin queries including Live link, SAP, travel arrangements etc.
• Organise internal and external meetings involving booking meeting rooms, arranging telephone/video conferences, Lync and Webex.
• Prepare and send out Technical /Op Com minutes of meetings to partners
• Support Planning of work programmes and budgets to partners, maintain records and track status.
• Complete expenses for Country Manager
• Process SAP purchase requisitions, goods and service receipting, run reports and time entry for managers and team as and when required.
• Up-date departmental calendar with courses, travel, meetings and locations etc.
• Co-ordinate & distribute technical data internally and externally.
• Screen telephone calls.
• File department correspondence.
• Printing, photocopying and binding for Technical meetings etc.
• Attend weekly meetings with executive assistant and other departmental administrators.
• Other duties as and when required by Country Manager and the local team
• Manages work in line with project disciplines and takes every opportunity to consider alternative solutions in the light of lessons learned. Enforces the effective use of knowledge databases.
• Excellent PC skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. All Microsoft knowledge is essential.
• Expertise in Live link, SAP or similar system is highly desirable
• Previous experience in supporting a team in the oil and gas industry
• Familiarity with basic oil field terms
• Bilingual French/English speaker is essential to aid the smooth running of the office.
Deadline for applications : 7 January 2019.