Orange recrute 01 Ingénieur de recherche web semantique/machine learning (F/H)
Ingénieur de recherche web semantique/machine learning (F/H)
Ref : 0025680 | 14 janv. 2020
Date limite de candidature : 11 févr. 2020
1 rue Maurice Louis de Broglie 90000 BELFORT – France
You will join the Data Technology, Models & Analytics department, and more specifically, a team of AI researchers with the following mission:
- to consolidate our expertise in knowledge engineering and to contribute to Orange’s international influence in this field,
- to help Orange’s business divisions and subsidiaries to develop the use of knowledge engineering in their business, during their appropriation phase or in the implementation phase of applications requiring significant expertise,
- support the operational entities in the implementation of these solutions and their operational adaptation to the operator’s business problems.
Within this team, you will conduct research on innovative solutions for the storage, referencing and search of datasets whose objectives are to enable the identification of relevant datasets for a given need in large data repositories, to facilitate the appropriation of data by users and to integrate and reconciliate heterogeneous data that can be very different in terms of syntax and format but conceptually similar.
In cooperation with the team, your missions will be the following:
- design, implement and conduct experiments on new techniques to address the problems of automatic characterization, search and recommendation of datasets,
- evaluate existing approaches, both industrial and from the scientific literature,
- participate in the dissemination and adoption within the group of techniques from the field of knowledge engineering,
- communicate in writing and orally on the approaches developed in internal company documents and seminars, national and international conferences as well as in scientific articles.
You have a PhD in computer science in the field of artificial intelligence.
You have the following technical skills:
- A mastery of Semantic Web technologies and more particularly knowledge representation languages.
- Advanced and strong skills in Python development, especially on libraries commonly used in data science.
- A solid knowledge of the field of artificial intelligence, in particular, a knowledge of machine learning and data analysis techniques (machine learning, deep learning, statistics and probabilities, embedding, …).
- Operational experience in the development of AI or data processing tools would be appreciated.
You have the following operational skills:
- Ability to work on exploratory topics, to find solutions to meet a need.
- Ability to bring a subject to a successful conclusion by being proactive.
- Sense of analysis and rigour in the execution of your mission.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral) in French and English with different levels of discourse.
- Enthusiastic, autonomous and proactive.
Le plus de l’offre
Join one of the flagship projects of Orange’s strategy, within a multidisciplinary and operational department, in strong interaction with recognized research teams in the field. You will work transversally with the group’s entities on different artificial intelligence applications in many fields.
You will be part of a dynamic research team, at the cutting edge of innovation and with recognized expertise in the field of artificial intelligence.
Today, Big Data and artificial intelligence are powerful levers for the Orange Group, enabling us to reinvent customer relations, but also to optimise and automate the management of our networks, improve the customer experience and provide a differentiating advantage for our customers.
Orange develops products and services based on artificial intelligence around technologies for natural language processing, dialogue and conversational agents, pattern recognition and predictive analysis. The ambition today is to accelerate the dissemination of technological know-how, both in terms of applications and algorithms and tools, with all of the group’s subsidiaries and business units.
Within this framework, it was decided to create a new Data & IA department, whose main mission is to make Orange a « data driven » company, which defines the Group’s standards in terms of Data & IA, and which facilitates the development of use cases, Data Products and Services. This department is called upon to irrigate the entire Orange Group.