Orange recruits 01 IPT Telephony Implementation Expert (Cisco)
IPT Telephony Implementation Expert (Cisco)
Ref : 552779 | 04 mars 2019
Date limite de candidature : 02 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypte
Les commerciaux Orange Business Services équipés de tablettes
– Perform Feasibility Study and Risk Assesment of HLD/LLD, Suggest changes in technical design if required.
– Be fully aware of the customer IPT Telephony technical standards.
– Participate in kick-off meeting with Solution Consultant / Pre-sales.
– Prepare site configuration as per the design document.
– Provide Installation Support to Field Engineer.
– Support ATP execution.
– Complete ATP in approved maintanance window, including fixing any issues during the testing session.
– Provide expert support to Pre-sales and Project Managers on IPT change Management/Implementation requests on case-by-case basis
– Support customers during Go-Live and Hyper Care period (post implementation period)
Education, Qualifications, and Certifications:
– BSc of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
– Min of 5 years experience on Cisco IP Telephony products.
– CCNP Collaboration
– CCIE Collaboration preferred.
Good Understanding of the following:
– Voice networks and environments including Voice VPN’s.
– PABX types and connectivity (E1/T1, FXS/FXO, R2/CAS, PRI/BRI)
– LAN switching
– Cisco UCC Enviroment (CUCM, Unity, UCCX, CUAEC, CME/CUE)
– Cisco Expressway, MRA, Webex Teams.
– Cisco IPT endpoints (phones, Conference bridges, Attendant Consoles,…etc)
– Cisco VGWs/Analog GWs
– QOS implementation and support.
– SIP, H323 and MGCP Gateway Deployment and support.
– Advanced SIP trunking towards PSTN providers, 3rd party systems, NGN Voice Core Netwroks.
– Advanced Signaling Tracing and Troubleshooting abilities including detailed signaling messages intrepretation and manipulation.
– Proven experience in mentoring, leading and motivating teams.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Good time management, and organizational skills
– Taking charge of complex projects and ensuring successful delivery in time
– Customer Oriented Attitude
– Team Spirit
– Proactive, self motivated
– Problem Solving Skill
– The ability to combine in-depth technical knowledge with outstanding customer service skills
Le plus de l’offre
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.