Open Meadows Foundation: Promoting Gender, Racial and Economic Justice in U.S.
Deadline: 15 August 2018
The Open Meadows Foundation, grant-making organization is seeking projects that promote gender/racial/economic justice. The projects must be led by and benefit women and girls.
Open Meadows Foundation funds projects that do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual identity and expression, age or ability.
The foundation offers grants under $2000 to projects that:
- Are designed and implemented by women and girls
- Reflect the diversity of the community served by the project in both its leadership and organization
- Promote building community power
- Have limited financial access
- Small and start-up organizations are given priority.
- Organizations interested in applying must have tax exempt status or a fiscal sponsor that is tax exempt under 501C3 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).
- Applicants must submit their application, 501C3 tax letter, budget and any other supporting materials for their proposal. If the IRS tax-exempt letter from the organization (or fiscal agent) and/or any other part of the checklist is not included, the proposal will be considered as incomplete and cannot be forwarded to the reviewers.
- Open Meadows only accepts one proposal from an organization at a cycle. If the request is for more than one project, neither project will be considered.
- The Foundation do not fund:
- public or private educational institutions
- local, state, and national governmental agencies
- for-profit businesses
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit the proposals via email at the given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Open Meadows Foundation.