Open Call: The Rise Mentoring Programme 2023
The Rise is inviting applications for its Mentoring Programme, a free six month programme to support women working in, or aspiring to work in the media technology sector.
Benefits of Mentoring
There are numerous benefits to mentoring, including:
- Helping you to identify and achieve career goals;
- Gaining a broader perspective on career options, opportunities and paths to succeed;
- Boosting confidence and self-awareness;
- Making new connections and broadening your networks;
- Gaining support that is tailored to your individual needs;
- Undertaking regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
How the Rise Mentoring Programme works
The mentees benefit from a range of support, including:
- Being matched with an industry mentor, with at least 12-hours one-to-one contact;
- Monthly mentee meetings and access to industry events to help broaden your networks;
- Regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
- Peer-to-peer support from your fellow mentees, as well as guidance and support from the Rise team.
- It is open to women working, or aspiring to work in the media technology industry. This could include women working in technical/engineering roles, through to those working in support roles, such as marketing and PR. It will run from May-November 2023.
- The programme is open for applications from women who live and/or work in:
- The UK.
- North America (Canada and USA).
- The APAC region.
- The ANZ region.
For more information, visit Rise.
Laisser un Commentaire