ONU Femmes recrute 01 spécialiste de la coordination de projet, humanitaire et RRC
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate the Humanitarian and DRR Programme
- Coordinate the overall Programme/Portfolio work plan development and implementation according to Strategic Note/ programme document;
- Liaise with the Programme Board, national counterparts, donors, UN Women and partners to ensure the Programme results are achieved and resources are managed;
- Prepare and present work-plans, periodic narrative progress reports and expenditures status reports to the Programme Board and UN Women;
- Establish systems for project planning, implementation and monitoring, in collaboration with partners;
- Record and maintain documents on relevant Programme activities, issues, and risks.
Guide coordination with national partners and other stakeholders
- Coordinate relationships with national partners to support implementation and expansion of the humanitarian and DRR Programme, raise potential problems and provide solutions;
- Provide guidance to partners on establishment of performance indicators, and monitoring achievement of results;
- Identify capacity building needs and support partners through technical assistance, mentoring, training, cross-partner learning, and capacity development initiatives.
Coordinate the monitoring and reporting on the Humanitarian and DRR Programme
- Gather and compile all information necessary for monitoring and reporting on programmes and projects from the planning to the evaluation stages;
- Monitor the implementation of activities and the expenditure of funds by partners; conduct regular monitoring visits;
- Write annual and quarterly reports; review and coordinate the submission of implementing partner financial and narrative reports;
- Provide inputs from humanitarian and DRR programme activities and results to Regional Office reporting.
Manage financial resources and supervise staff
- Supervise and manage a team of professional and administrative staff, review performance and mentor/ coach staff;
- Coordinate development and preparation of financial resources of the Programme including budgeting and budget revisions, and expenditure tracking and reporting;
- Oversee and monitor the allocation and disbursement of funds to participating partners.
Build partnerships and support in developing resource mobilization strategies
- Provide technical support to the development of partnerships and resource mobilization strategies;
- Identify potential programmatic areas of cooperation, based on strategic goals of UN Women, country needs and donors’ priorities and develop the relevant partnerships.
Advocate and facilitate knowledge building and management and communication
- Ensure documentation of the programme implementation process and products produced are in accordance with UN Women guidelines;
- Contribute to the exchange of information and knowledge products internally and externally of the programme;
- Organize major advocacy campaigns, events, trainings, workshops and knowledge products
Key performance indicators
- Timely and quality implementation of Programme/Portfolio activities against set workplans, timelines and budgets, in line with the Strategic Note
- Quality and timely reporting
- Strong relations with partners and stakeholders
- Regular and timely monitoring of activities
- Timely and quality implementation of advocacy events in line with work plan
- Enhanced best practices and lessons learned documented and circulated
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public administration, law, human rights, gender equality, management, social sciences or other related areas is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A project/programme management certification (such as PMP®, PRINCE2®, or MSP®) would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level in managing complex and multi-component programme interventions with national partners, preferably related to Humanitarian and DRR;
- Experience in coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programmes and projects;
- Previous experience working in the UN system is an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is required;
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
Application deadline: 18 August 2022.