ONU Carrière recruits 01 DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant – G4
Addis Ababa, Ethiopie
vacance de poste
Intitulé publication : DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant – G4
Département / Bureau : Commission économique pour l’Afrique
Lieu d’affectation : ADDIS ABABA
Période de candidature : – 05 juillet 2022
No de l’appel á candidature : 22-Economic Commission for Africa-184966-Individual Contractor
Staffing Exercise N/A
Valeurs fondamentales de l’ONU : intégrité, professionnalisme, respect de la diversité
Result of Service
•Timely and accurate completion of work assignments, requesting assistance when work assignments are unclear.
•Accurate maintenance of drawings/records, establishment of effective working relationship with internal and external contractor at all levels.
•Provides efficient and effective support for Capital Unit activities and contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of improved systems and processes.
From Jul 2022 on wards, Three month work one month break approach
Duties and Responsibilities
This Position is located in the Project Planning and Implementation Unit (PPIU), Facilities management Section at the United Nations Economic commission for Africa. The Facilities Management Assistant will directly report to the head of the capital project unit.
Within delegated authority, the facilities Management Assistant will carry out the following duties.
1. Prepare concept or detailed design drawings for projects assigned, referring to new or existing facilities.
2. Prepare all required graphical analytical and written documentation of the approved designs by Chief Capital Projects Unit.
3. Assist in monitoring and supervision of the executing of projects by contractors or consultants in accordance to the contract and best professional practice.
4. Prepare Drawings, bill of materials, cost estimates, timelines etc. for project prepared in-house or outsourced.
5. Assist head major capital unit and the liaison office to interface with project clearance and during technical discussion.
6. Takes measurement, calculate quantities of projects to verify invoices of contractors.
7. Creates, maintains and monitors project file for work.
8. Realize any other Ad hoc duties when and as required by the chief.
Work involves standard office setting, with ability to operate office equipment and drafting software, printers and scanners. Also involves work in standing and walking for long hours in many office areas in the compound. Both environment may involve exposure to dust and/or mold.
Skills: Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3D modeling and rendering software (e.g. Artlantis, ArchiCAD, etc.) and other presentation software such as COREL DRAW, PHOTOSHOP, POWERPONT, MS- Project, Primavera, capability in managing and use of various engineering tools (e.g. Surveying and testing tools, plotter, scanner, etc.) is desirable.
Academic Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent with technical experience in engineering/ architectural field (e.g. architecture or civil, electrical or mechanical engineering).
Experience: Minimum five years of relevant work experience. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in architectural projects. Experience in preparing as-built adaptations on AutoCAD for various engineering disciplines is also desirable.
Language: Excellent command of written and spoken English. English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Aucun frais de dossier
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.POSTULER