Nutrition International recrute 01 Responsable Achats et Contrats, PINGS, Dakar, Senegal
At Nutrition International, we make a difference, because nutrition is the difference.
Woven into the very fabric of our approach is the passion and drive of our global team of over 400 people, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with one common goal: transforming the lives of people who need it most through improved nutrition.
If you are a motivated and passionate individual who shares our conviction that a better world is possible through improved nutrition, wants to leave the world a little better than they found it, and is looking to be part of a global team with a clear vision, we want to hear from you. Please consider applying for the position below.
Know our team
Nutrition International’s Corporate Services (CS) unit is a dedicated team of Finance and Administrative experts with extensive global experience. The unit leads on providing global Accounting, Finance, Budget and Compliance, Contracting and Procurement, Facilities management, and Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT). Corporate Services teams are found in Nutrition International’s Headquarters in Ottawa, Canada, as well as within our Regional and Country offices throughout Africa and Asia. Currently, Nutrition International is seeking applications for Procurement and Contracting Officer, PINGS to be based in Dakar, Senegal.
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in a business field such as Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Contract management. Minimum of five years’ experience in Procurement and Contracting role in the public or private sector.
- Solid knowledge in procurement and contracting principles and supply management, familiar with the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and understanding of the standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk. Skills in strategic mind sent and problem-solving skills, change management, excellent communication skills, a team player competent IT skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English.
About the role
In this role you will be:
- Provide program and organizational procurement needs in coordination with internal stakeholders and business units in accordance with established policies and procedures an adherence to donor contractual terms and conditions.
- Provide procurement support and guidance to Nutrition International’s business units in the field and in country offices.
- Prepare and/or review various contractual modalities (master agreements, grants, consulting and service contracts, leases, purchase orders, MoU’s, and other types of agreements) prior to managerial or executive sign off.
- Support project management in the implementation to ensure Nutrition International project staff understand policies and procedures related to procurement and contracting.
What we offer
A competitive market pay, health and dental benefits and pension plan, flexible work hours, work from home, four weeks of vacation (plus public holidays) and support for learning and development opportunities. We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment. Read more to know more about us Top Employers of National Capital Region 2020.
Selected candidates must have current legal entitlement to work in Senegal. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nutrition International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Please note that all our offers are conditional subject to appropriate screening checks and satisfactory reference checks.
Deadline for submission: November 8 2021.