Nutrition International recrute 01 Chargé de Programme MEAL, PINGS, Dakar, Sénégal
At Nutrition International, we make a difference, because nutrition is the difference.
Woven into the very fabric of our approach is the passion and drive of our global team of over 400 people, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with one common goal: transforming the lives of people who need it most through improved nutrition.
If you are a motivated and passionate individual who shares our conviction that a better world is possible through improved nutrition, wants to leave the world a little better than they found it, and is looking to be part of a global team with a clear vision, we want to hear from you. Please consider applying for the position below.
Know our team
Nutrition International’s Program Operations Unit is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of Nutrition International’s core program interventions including program development, design, planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting, and grant management, including setting annual operational planning, budgeting, and review processes. The unit comprises a global team of professionals located in our 10 core countries across Asia, Africa and our headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. Currently, Nutrition International is seeking applications for MEAL Program Officer, PINGS to be based in Dakar, Senegal.
- You will have a minimum master’s degree in in Public Health, Nutrition, or related fields from a recognized university.
- Minimum of four years’ work experience in MEAL and experience in training in project management, epidemiology and research methodologies preferred.
- Solid knowledge and experience in data quality assurance, statistical analysis, documentation and developing of material publication. Work experience in the field, peer review publications, working in nutrition and public health, capacity building to program and partner staff and working in developing countries is desirable.
- Experience using data management and statistical analysis using database and software’s such as SQL, SPSS, SAS, EPI Info among others. Ability to perform research-related tasks like library research, analysis, and synthesis of technical information is desirable.
- Skills in organization and time management, team player, excellent communication skills, competent IT skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English.
About the role
In this role you will be:
What we offer
A competitive market pay, health and dental benefits and pension plan, flexible work hours, work from home, four weeks of vacation (plus public holidays) and support for learning and development opportunities. We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment. Read more to know more about us Top Employers of National Capital Region 2020.
Selected candidates must have current legal entitlement to work in Senegal. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nutrition International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Please note that all our offers are conditional subject to appropriate screening checks and satisfactory reference checks.
For more detailed information about the role, please click on the attached Job Description. Please click on the Apply button below to submit your application.
Deadline for submission: November 19 2021.