Nutrition International recruits 01 Project Director PINGS
- Employment Type: Project, Full time
- Location: Senegal, Africa
- Deadline for submission: October 30 2020
At Nutrition International, we make a difference, because nutrition is the difference.
Woven into the very fabric of our approach is the passion and drive of our global team of over 400 people, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with one common goal: transforming the lives of people who need it most through improved nutrition.
If you are a motivated and passionate individual who shares our conviction that a better world is possible through improved nutrition, wants to leave the world a little better than they found it, and is looking to be part of a global team with a clear vision, we want to hear from you. Please consider applying for the position below.
Know our team
Nutrition International’s Operations unit is a dedicated team of program implementation experts who are responsible for contributing to the overall management of NI’s field operations in Asia and Africa. This is an international position. The PINGS project in Senegal within the Operations unit has been implemented in partnership with World Vision and CLM to implement quality programming with key stakeholders in Kolda, Kedougou, Tambacounda, Kaffrine and Sedhiou regions in Africa.
You are a proven leader with extensive experience in program management or have held senior roles in the past managing and implementing multiple projects to ensure high quality programming in developing countries in Africa. You have an excellent ability to develop internal and external partnerships and have collaborated with NGO’s, UN agencies or similar organizations working on public health, food security and nutrition related programs.
About the role
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for the day to day responsibility for planning, implementing and tracking progress against project deliverables for the project ensuring that targets are met through the efficient and effective management of resources.
- Facilitating the articulation of project scope, goals and deliverables and will ensure that they are understood by project staff, implementing partners and stakeholders.
- Overseeing and working closely with implementing partners to develop and update a detailed annual workplan for the project that clearly defines the activities, resources required for the implementation of the project.
- Guiding the implementation of project activities and ensure that Nutrition International project staff and implementing partners are executing the project according to the approved project plan.
What we offer
A competitive market pay, comprehensive health and benefit package and support for learning and development opportunities. We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment.
This is a project based full time international position. Selected candidates must have current legal entitlement to work in Senegal, Africa. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nutrition International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Please note that all our offers are conditional subject to appropriate screening checks and satisfactory reference checks.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.