NTT Call for Proposals: Empowering Marginalised Communities and Vulnerable Groups across Sri Lanka
Deadline: 10 August 2018
The Neelan Tiruchelvam Trust has announced its call for proposals under “Empowering marginalised communities and vulnerable groups across Sri Lanka”.
This Call for Proposals specifically seeks to strengthen civil society and community efforts to develop individually and collectively; to empower citizens participation in governance and policy issues and enable effective engagement with stakeholders, particularly government, at local, regional and national levels, to ensure that its policies and programmes effectively responds to community needs.
- Socio Economic empowerment in post-war rebuilding and rehabilitation
- Gender Justice including mainstreaming
- Strengthening the rights of marginalized communities
- Strengthening CSOs ability to address current and emerging issues
NTT will award grants ranging from LKR 1,000,000 to LKR 5,000,000. The maximum grant duration is 24 months.
- Only one application per organisation will be entertained.
- Eligible recipients include duly registered community-based organisations (CBOs), local nongovernmental organisations (NGOs), local not-for-profit organisations, duly registered youth groups.
- Grant applications from individuals will not be accepted.
- Organisations without a valid registration will not be considered. (Exceptionally, applications will be considered if the applicant applies in partnership with another facilitating organisation which has a valid registration). The facilitating organisation must comply with all the eligibility criteria of this Call.
- Applicants who have an existing grant with NTT cannot apply.
- Sub-granting is not allowed.
- NTT will not consider applications received from government institutions/departments or organisations which have political affiliations.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Sri Lanka
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.