|NRC recruits 01 Consultancy Study-Durable Solutions|
|Description de l’offre|
Consultancy Study-Durable Solutions in West&Central Africa
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Focusing on refugees, returnees, IDPs and host communities, it will seek to outline prospects for durable solutions and highlight areas for possible engagement by operational NGOs.
The consultancy will aim to draw operational learning from a wide range of agencies in order to both gather evidence and knowledge, and to ensure the recommendations are relevant and applicable to inform the coordination and information hub strategy on Durable Solutions in West and Central Africa.
It will address the following key points:
• Mapping of displacement situations and durable solutions initiatives, at national and/or sub-regional level
• Key trends and issues to address
• Regional durable solutions stakeholder mapping and analysis
• Regional institutional mapping, coordination and funding related to durable solutions
• Recommendations to develop and implement a relevant and context-adapted durable solutions information sharing and coordination hub for West and Central Africa region.
Deadline for submission of interest: 15 October mid-night (Dakar time).
Please refer to ToR Durable Solutions in WCA for submission
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :
Deadline for submission of interest: 15 October mid-night (Dakar time). Please send submissions to the NRC Regional Programme Director, David Manan email: firstname.lastname@example.org