Application Deadline: 4th January 2016
What: Novo Nordisk Graduate Programme
Whom: recently graduated with a master’s degree – or are you about to graduate
Where:Novo Nordisk, Copen
The International Business Graduate Programme is a springboard for a life-changing career for candidates with a recent master degree. Embark on a 2-year journey of 3 rotations offering a unique chance to bring your knowledge, skills and talent to life in a global business environment.
The International Operations Business Graduate Programme is for newly graduated master’s and for those finalising it in 2015 and is a 2-year programme. During this time you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through 3 job rotations.
The journey starts in your home country. 2nd rotation will take you to our headquarters in Denmark and the 3rd rotation will bring you back to a country within the business region in where you started (different from your home country).Programme Details:
- During the programme you will develop a broad range of invaluable skills as you work your way across different business areas and countries to accomplish the companies’ and your own goals.
- You will be starting a life-long adventure as you gain experience working in a broad range of business environments.
- When you have successfully completed the programme, you will be equipped with the necessary skills for a successful career in Novo Nordisk – typically with a permanent position in the local country, for example as an project manager, project coordinator, analyst, internal consultant or specialist.
- However, your broad network and international experience from the programme will also provide global career opportunities.
- During the three 8-month rotations you will work full-time and gain extensive on-the-job experience relevant to the rotation placement. You get the chance to explore the company in 3 different geographical locations.
- The rotations will take place in the local country you apply for, our headquarters in Denmark and in one of our business regions or in a different affiliate than in the one you started.
For More Information: