Norwegian Refugee Council recruits 01 Education Project Manager
Do you want to be part of our Cameroon programme? We are hiring an Education Project Manager in Maroua.NRC started operations in Cameroon in April 2017 to respond to the humanitarian crisis that affects this country and has continued to expand into the worst affected and hard to reach areas . He therefore runs operations in the Extreme North and more recently in the south and North West regions of Cameroon implementing Education, Food Security, WASH, Shelter and ICLA. The Country Office has been expanding steadily the past one year and the team currently consists of around 80 national staff members.
The purpose of the Education Project Manager position is to implement delegated Education projects within the area of Far North.
The Education Project Manager reports to the Area Manager.
- Line management for project staff;
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures;
- Contribute to the development of Country, Area and Education strategies, initiate and participate in the development of relevant Education projects;
- Coordinate and manage Education project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements;
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects;
- Provide regular progress reports to the Area Manager;
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist;
- Develop and manage project budget and coordinate across CCs for integrated programming;
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills;
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders;
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
|Expériences / Formation du candidat
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context;
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Technical education expertise, including Education in Emergencies;
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and verbal;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Experience from working in Africa;
- Experience in alternative and youth education programs is an advantage;
- Experience in team management;
- Experience in developing proposals and budgets.
||3 à 5 ans
||Gestion de projets/programmes
|Salaire / Indemnité
- Commencement: As soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s grade structure
- Grade: 8
- Duty station: Maroua
|Postuler en ligne
|Date de fin de validité
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :