Nominations Open for Yves Rocher Foundation’s Land of Women Award!
Deadline: 30 September 2018
The Yves Rocher Foundation, under the auspices of the Institut de France (hereinafter, the “Yves Rocher Foundation”), has announced a competition entitled “Land of Women Award”.
The contest is intended to provide financial support for exemplary initiatives carried out by women for the environment.
The Land of Women Award is aimed at adult women who carry on a project for the environment using a not-for-profit structure or a structure having a business purpose but for a social and environmental project or in an individual way.
- Three local allocations are awarded each year:
- 1st Prize 10,000 €
- 2nd Prize € 5,000
- 3rd Prize € 3,000.
- An additional prize of € 10,000 is awarded for the Grand Prix Terre de Femmes.
- Any woman having the nationality of one of the countries in which the price is established , namely: France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Morocco, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, Turkey, Italy, Spain,
- Who works daily for the environment in a non-profit organization or in a structure with a commercial purpose with a social and environmental or private purpose,
- Its action must already be engaged and benefit from concrete achievements.
How to Apply
Applications must be downloaded via given website.
For more information, please visit Land of Women Award.