Nominations Open for L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards 2019!
Deadline: 13 July 2018
Applications are open for the L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards 2019. Scientists and scientific institutions around the world are invited to present and nominate the most qualified candidates for the 2019 L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards.
Their active participation will ensure that the best female researchers from each continent are recognized and rewarded for their scientific excellence. For the first time, the 2019 Awards will designate five outstanding researchers in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science, each working in one of the following regions: Africa and the Arab States, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America & North America.
The Awards will be presented in March 2019 in Paris to the five women selected by an international jury for their outstanding contribution to scientific advancement.
- Each of the Award Laureates will receive €100,000.
The candidate must:
- be recognized for her personal scientific excellence among the international scientific community
- be actively involved in scientific research
- be involved in any field of the Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science
- not be directly or personally involved in the For Women in Science programme, as a jury member or otherwise, in any country.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit UNESCO.