Nominations Open for Asian Media Awards!
Deadline: 21 August 2018
Nominations are open for “The Asian Media Awards” to recognise the strength and depth of the media industry. From journalists working in local newspapers and internet bloggers to TV presenters and PR experts, the Asian Media Awards is dedicated to highlighting their talent, drive and innovation.
The awards reward those who excel in the Asian and Mainstream media. It also acts as a platform for those working in the industry to network with organisations where they are vastly underrepresented.
Established in 2013, the awards aim to highlight the ground breaking work of reporters and producers in highlighting issues affecting race relations and human rights.
- Print & Online
- PR & Marketing
- Live Productions
- Special Awards
- The Asian Media Awards are open to newspaper, radio, TV and websites dedicated to serving the Asian community of the UK. They are open to mainstream media organisations which have aimed to target the Asian community within the UK.
- They are open to international companies who are serving the Asian community within the UK. Categories also aim to reward PR consultancies and in-house departments and the individuals who work within them.
Rules & Regulations:
- All work, unless award specifies, must be either carried out in the UK or where involving work overseas, initiated and co-ordinated by staff in the UK.
- Organisations and individuals can enter multiple categories and entries can be submitted on behalf of nominees or by themselves.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- Not all award categories will have shortlisted candidates. Specific awards will have individual winners.
- Specific award categories will be short-listed on performance over a sustained period of time.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of impartial judges. Judges will disclose to organisers any reservations they may have in judging any specific category if there is any conflict of interest.
- Those shortlisted must be available to attend a finalist event in London and the main ceremony in Manchester. Finalists for the awards will be issued with an official Asian Media Awards logo to promote on any marketing material.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit The Asian Media Awards.