Nominations Open for 2018 Equals in Tech Awards: Helping Women & Girls Cross the Digital Divide!
Deadline: 20 July 2018
Nominations are open for the 2018 EQUALS in Tech Awards that will be held on 22 September in New York City.
The prestigious international award ceremony is hosted by EQUALS Partners with the valuable support of a growing list of leading corporate and media sponsors. The award will celebrate projects that help women and girls cross the digital divide.
Prizes are awarded for outstanding achievement and innovative strategies, in four categories:
- Improving women and girls’ digital technology access, connectivity and security.
- Supporting development of science, technology, engineering and math skills of women and girls.
- Promoting women in decision-making roles within the ICT field
- Initiatives promoted by tech sector companies to bridge the digital gender divide
- Initiatives working to expand digital gender divide knowledge in support of evidence-based decision-making
- Gain recognition and international visibility for innovative work
- Engage with diverse stakeholders and network with potential partners, including prospective donors
- Share knowledge and best practices with like-minded audiences
- Become a part of the growing EQUALS community
- The awards are open to civil society, government agencies, UN system and international organizations, companies and academia.
- Nominate yourself or others who have done exceptional work to bridge the digital gender divide.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit 2018 Equals in Tech Awards.