NFU Mutual Charitable Trust: Supporting Charities in the United Kingdom
Deadline: 26 October 2018
NFU Mutual Charitable Trust is accepting applications for its Funding program to promote and support charities in the United Kingdom working in agriculture, rural development and insurance.
The Trust focuses on providing funding to larger initiatives, which would have a significant impact on the rural community. The Trustees are particularly interested in initiatives in the areas of education of young people in rural areas and relief of poverty within rural areas.
The objectives of The NFU Mutual Charitable Trust are to promote, facilitate and support such purposes as are exclusively charitable according to the laws of England and Wales in the areas of agriculture, rural development and insurance in the United Kingdom and in particular.
- Advance the education of the public by means of research and dissemination of information in relation to agriculture
- Advance the education of young people within rural areas
- Relieve poverty within rural areas
- Promote the benefit and social welfare of inhabitants of rural communities by associating together with the inhabitants and local authorities, voluntary and other organisations to advance education and leisure
- Promote research into agriculture associated activities
- Advance the education of the public by means of research and dissemination of information in relation to insurance provided that the charity may also promote, facilitate and support any such other purposes as are exclusively charitable according to the laws of England and Wales
Donations vary from £1,000 to £50,000. However, the Trustees’ funding is limited, therefore the larger donations are used to support organisations which have a significant impact on rural communities at a national level.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit NFU Mutual Charitable Trust.