NextWave recrute 01 responsable du développement technique
Location: Dakar, Senegal
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with an advisory firm focusing on development impact in emerging economies across the public and private sector.
The company works in highly complex and dynamic environments, and has become established as an innovative, principled and trusted advisor to clients across Africa and the world. They have a strong track record working across renewable energy mandates in Africa and are looking to bring on a Technical Development Lead to spearhead their hybrid development projects in West Africa.
- Oversee and lead the technical development of the hybrid project portfolio in West Africa
- Manage early stage due diligence and design review for projects, and follow them through COD
- Manage EPC contractors and logistics
- Manage stakeholder engagement
- Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Experience with working on mid- large utility scale projects
- Technical understanding of how conventional and clean energy systems work
- Technical understanding of electrical systems and T&D networks
- French speaker
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Closing date : 31 October 2021.