Nestlé recruits 01 Sales Operations Executive
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Senegal is currently looking for a Sales Operations Executive to support the Key Account team to ensure the effective in-store implementation and to achieve the targets in assigned stores in up country area and to build good relationships with the customers at store level. To be able to capture the business opportunities in the market.
- Make and follow recommendations for corporates activities trade : Pre&Post Evaluations
- Manage customer promotional letters
- Configure the promotions Sell Out
- Manage the status of customers promotions payments
- Manage promotion activities for distributor and put together all promotions data of distributors
- Prepare weekly sales report analysis on activities
- Take actions of all issues related to in-store operations relating to Nestle investment and benefits (ie first-in first-out, aging products)
- Ensure in-store implementation of POP (ie product display, merchandising, space management, brand visibility, etc) and promotion
- Visibility Compliance
- Implement all national agreements between Nestle and customers: products range and distribution, normal shelf and off shelf display.
- Participate to ICP Plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Masters’ degree is a plus
- Ability to read and write English language is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good Presentation skills , Selling skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, product/category knowledge, analytical skills, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in market trends, creative, customer knowledge (business need, systems, KPIs, etc), basic marketing.
How to Apply?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 1st April, 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Closing date: 1st April 2020