Nestlé recruits 01 Maintenance Engineer
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Senegal is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to support and participate in the implementation and execution of the factory asset maintenance programme aimed to eliminate unplanned stops and optimize maintenance cost and as a result increase asset intensity.
A day in the life of…
- Manage existing assets – Planned maintenance:
- Actively participate in maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality.
- Support and participate in the implementation of maintenance methodologies (Total Performance Management (TPM)- Predictive Maintenance (PM) pillar, foundations), PM pillar member.
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization of Asset Maintenance Management System.
Build Engineering Capability:
- Support and participate in the competence building plan (CBP) for the maintenance team.
- Build up maintenance methodologies competencies within Engineering, on the topics from Roles and Responsibilities matrix
- Assist with the technical training program for all factory maintenance staff.
Manage existing assets – Production support:
- Support the implementation TPM – Autonomous Maintenance (AM) pillar methodologies.
- Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues.
Manage existing assets – Budget management:
- Provide input for annual maintenance budget.
- Assist with the reporting and tracking of the maintenance budget.
- Analyse over/under spending in responsibility and propose corrective actions.
What will make you successful
- Engineering Degree or Technical college degree (e.g. mechanical, electrical) with substantial practical experience in engineering
- Not less than 3 years management/ leadership experience.
- Great Leadership and communications skills
- Experience in engineering management (maintenance, industrial services or, E&A), preferably in FMCG related manufacturing environment (min 3 years)
- Experience working in multifunctional team (i.e. capital projects, DMAIC) preferred.
- Basic English (written/spoken) preferable
- Good knowledge of TPM AM/PM pillar methodologies preferred
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Result- oriented and great team lead.
How to Apply?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps, and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 26th May,2021. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Ready to take the next step?
Closing date: 26th May,2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobdetails.nestle.com.