|myAgro recrute 01 Program Manager, Sales|
|Description de l’offre|
Program Manager, Sales
myAgro Région de Thiès, Sénégal
Temps plein · Manager
Program Manager, Sales
Location: Thies, Senegal and Bamako, Mali
Report to: Country Director
Critical Requirement: Proficiency in French and English
Travel: Frequent in-country travel
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
About This Role
The Program Manager role is a key management position to support the launch and growth of myAgro’s rapid expansion. This includes directly managing 3-4 Program Associates and supporting a Regional Operations Manager responsible for field operations. Through your direct reports, you will be responsible for managing 40 – 50 field staff. You will also be responsible for providing input into the strategic plan for expansion within the region and developing a replicable model to export to other regions and countries based on the work your team implements. Reporting to the Country Director (dotted line to the VP of Sales), you will lead the Sales team that is responsible for testing new products, lowering customer acquisition costs, increasing farmer adoption and increasing impact.
• Team Management: Manage a team of 3-4 direct reports and provide oversight and support to the wider team of 40 – 50 staff to support myAgro’s expansion efforts.
• Results Tracking: Ensure daily, weekly and monthly tracking of trends; ensure territory worked according to plan; hold weekly sales meetings and plan personal conferences.
• Operations Management: Independently manage the day-to-day operations of several myAgro field districts, including developing and implementing strategy and supporting wider R&D efforts. Help reduce bottlenecks, increase cross-team efficiency and communications.
• Knowledge Management: Contribute to a knowledge center for replicating myAgro’s model in new regions; codify improved operational processes to simplify and scale myAgro’s model further.
• R&D Lead: Lead strategic thinking on how myAgro can increase farmer savings, farmer income and myAgro’s reach by identifying and prioritizing trials.
• Strategic Input: Be a key voice and provide input into the strategic plan for growth and expansion for myAgro’s operations company-wide based on your data analytics and deep understanding of myAgro’s field operations & customers.
• Team Production: Team production is a foundation of myAgro impact growth. You are expected to help your team to produce as much as possible. You must provide leadership to your salesforce and ensure the sales team is focused on doing things right (quality).
Required Skills & Qualifications
• French and English proficiency
• At least 4-6 Years of Management experience, 2 years experience in Direct Sales is preferred
• At least 2 years of international, developing country experience in a similar social enterprise or project management role with significant responsibility
• Proven ability to work independently on important projects
• Willingness to work a variety of hours as business demands, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
• Time Management and high level of organisation essential
• A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
• Masters preferred but not required
• Strong MS Office experience, particularly using Excel
• Strategic thought process and strong decision-making capabilities based on data analytics
• Is a problem solver and enjoys working hard. Demonstrates energy & drive for things seen as challenging.
• Commits to premium standards in everything. Uses quality measures & problem solving to improve process. Ensures compliance with relevant standards & procedures.
• Proven, strong communication skills and ability to work cross culturally
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics.
myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply to this job online :