|myAgro recruits 01 Regional Manager, Growth|
|Description de l’offre|
Regional Manager, Growth
28 Oct 2021
20 Dec 2021
Title: Regional Manager, Growth
Location: Thies or Bamako
Report to: Director, Sales Operations
Language Requirement: English and French fluency
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
About the role
Senegal and Mali are our largest and fastest-growing countries of operation. The Regional Manager for Growth creates the strategy and planning to grow our operations to new areas, and reach hundreds of thousands more farmers each year. The Expansion Lead will join the Sales team, and report to our Director of Sales Operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop the strategic roadmap for scaling in Mali & Senegal – where, how many, how, when
• Build and manage detailed plans for expansion activities – from desk research to selection and prep of new villages for launch
• Build and manage detailed resource plans for expansion activities – budgets, people, tools
• Coordinate expansion decision-making and implementation across departments
• Define KPIs and monitoring systems
• Define how myAgro builds and uses farmer databases for scale
• Identify and build partnerships with other NGOs, census agencies, satellite imaging organizations etc
• Deliver on myAgro’s ambitious year-round expansion targets on time and on cost
• Build and optimize scalable processes to accelerate company’s growth. Identify and drive strategic projects that help scale and improve the operational efficiency of the growth organization.
• Explore and define which projects the team should prioritize and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
• Conduct surveys and analysis to identify expansion and sales opportunities, partnering with our data team.
• Build and lead a high-performing Expansion squad, with a focus on talent development
• Build standards of excellence for the team’s strategy, creativity, and execution through coaching and capacity building.
• Own internal communications related to expansion, sharing information, analyses, status updates, plan progress and synthesized insights across all teams, from senior leadership to field staff
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements
• 5-7 years of experience including at least 2 years in management consulting/ strategy/ operations
• 3+ years of experience using data analytics to solve complex business problems
• Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Fluent in French and English
• 2+ years of experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 3+ individuals and scaling organizations.
• Experience answering unstructured business questions and working independently to drive projects and analytical tasks to conclusion
• Expert communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to shift priorities quickly and to act proactively, while maintaining organization and control
• Strong and proven project management abilities, with experience driving, prioritizing, and executing on multiple projects autonomously, simultaneously, and on time
• Advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
How to apply