|myAgro recruits 01 Program Manager, Sales|
|Description de l’offre|
Program Manager, Sales
28 Oct 2021
20 Dec 2021
Program Manager, Sales
Location: Kolda, Senegal
Report to: VP of Sales
Critical Requirement: Proficiency in French and English
Travel: Frequent in-country travel
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
About This Role
Sandwiched between the Gambia and Guinea-Bissau with verdant forests, bountiful rice paddies and white sandy beaches – the Casamance is a distinctive part of Senegal to lead a sales team in the Agriculture industry.
The Program Manager role is a key management position to support the launch and growth of myAgro’s rapid expansion. This includes directly managing 2 Regional Coordinators and supporting the implementation of operations in the Casamance region. Through your direct reports, you will be responsible for managing 172 field staff in the South of Senegal region. You will also be responsible for providing input into the strategic plan for expansion within the region and developing a replicable model to export to other regions and countries based on the work your team implements. Reporting to the VP of Sales (dotted line to the Country Director), you will lead the Sales team for the southern region of Senegal to notably contribute to reaching our company’s North Star of 1 million farmers by 2026.
• Team Management: Manage a team of 2-3 direct reports and provide oversight and support to the wider team of 170+ staff to support myAgro’s activities and efforts.
• Results Tracking: Ensure daily, weekly and monthly tracking of trends; ensure territory worked according to plan; hold weekly sales meetings and plan personal conferences.
• Operations Management: Independently manage the day-to-day operations of several myAgro field districts, including developing and implementing strategy and supporting wider R&D efforts. Help reduce bottlenecks, increase cross-team efficiency and communications.
• Knowledge Management: Contribute to a knowledge center for replicating myAgro’s model in new regions; codify improved operational processes to simplify and scale myAgro’s model further.
• R&D Lead: Lead strategic thinking on how myAgro can increase farmer savings, farmer income and myAgro’s reach by identifying and prioritizing trials.
• Strategic Input: Be a key voice and provide input into the strategic plan for growth and expansion for myAgro’s operations company-wide based on your data analytics and deep understanding of myAgro’s field operations & customers.
• Team Production: Team production is a foundation of myAgro impact growth. You are expected to help your team to produce as much as possible. You must provide leadership to your salesforce and ensure the sales team is focused on doing things right (quality).
Required Skills & Qualifications
• French and English proficiency
• At least 4-6 Years of Management experience, 2 years experience in Direct Sales is preferred
• At least 2 years of international, developing country experience in a similar social enterprise or project management role with significant responsibility
• Proven ability to work independently on important projects
• Willingness to work a variety of hours as business demands, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
• Time Management and high level of organisation essential
• A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
• Strong MS Office experience, particularly using Excel
• Strategic thought process and strong decision-making capabilities based on data analytics
• Is a problem solver and enjoys working hard. Demonstrates energy & drive for things seen as challenging.
• Commits to premium standards in everything. Uses quality measures & problem solving to improve process. Ensures compliance with relevant standards & procedures.
• Proven, strong communication skills and ability to work cross culturally
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics.
myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
How to apply